Success Stories - Terms & Conditions
1. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Open to all countries that Modius can currently ship to, please click here for full list. Aged 18 years and over, except employees of Neurovalens and their families or agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Only one entry per person.
3. Entry and participation in this success story initiative is only open to current and former Modius headset users and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter this success story initiative simply complete the entry form found on the Modius Health website
5. This success story initiative commences from 01 August 2019 (Commencement Date)
6. Prizes vary depending on the media (images / video) shared along with each entry form.
7. The prizes for valid entries are:
UK / EU residents
- • £20 Amazon e-voucher: This prize will be given for completing all required information on the entry form plus supplying supporting before and progress photos.
- • £50 Amazon e-voucher: This prize will be given for completing all required information on the entry form plus supplying supporting before and progress photos along with a video testimonial.
US / Canadian residents
- • $25 Amazon e-voucher: This prize will be given for completing all required information on the entry form plus supplying supporting before and progress photos.
- • $60 Amazon e-voucher: This prize will be given for completing all required information on the entry form plus supplying supporting before and progress photos along with a video testimonial.
Prize to be taken as stated. There is no cash alternative.
8. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
9. All valid entries will be contacted via email within 10 working days from submitting their form and must then confirm their email address for their prize to be sent.
10. Prize will be delivered to all valid entries via email delivery.
11. As a condition of entry into this competition, entrants acknowledge that a profile of each eligible entrant (based on the information contained in their entry form) may be published at any time by Modius Health and may appear as part of Modius Health’s public relations, events, social media and/or website content.
12. The promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify the validity of entries, (including their identity and age) and to disqualify any entrants whose entry is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s absolute and unfettered discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
14. Only one entry per eligible entrant will be permitted.
13. Entrants acknowledge that all material gathered and produced as a result of their entry will be owned by the Promoter, and consent to the use of their image and/or video in the same.
14. As a condition of entry, the entrant agrees that they are fully responsible for any content that they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such content to the full extent permitted by law. The entrant warrants and agrees that:
- with regard to any materials submitted via the competition, including answers to competition questions, comments, recordings and images (Content), unless the Promoter advises otherwise, the entrant grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. The entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use. The entrant warrants that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- they will not submit any content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter, or any advisor of the Promoter, may deem to be, or that could be, in breach of any privacy, publicity or other rights;
- they will obtain prior written consent from any person or company that appears in any submitted Content;
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing privacy, publicity and the access or use of any other persons’ computer, technology or communication system.
15. The promoter’s decision is final in all aspects of this initiative and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant will fully indemnify the Promoter for any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or prize, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this initiative due to unforeseen circumstances. The decision of the promoter is final, and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Modius Health, 7 James St S, Belfast BT2 8DN.